Friday 18 November 2011

Curriculum for Excellence

Curriculum for Excellence is the national curriculum for Scottish Schools for learners from age 3 to 18.This document identifies four key purposes of education that enable young people to become successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens, effective contributors. I would use this in every class by listing to what I need to do, so I can achieve my goals and be a successful. I would do that by just trying my best in every class.

The four Capacities are :

Children and young people are at the centre of learning provision. Our aspiration is that they should all develop the four capacities to become:
  • successful learners
  • confident individuals
  • responsible citizens
  • effective contributors

No comments:

Post a Comment